Sacred Valley Tour
|Valle Sagrado privado||Valle Sagrado completo||Valle Sagrado grupal||Valle Sur grupal|
|Precio: de 1 a 3 personas $90 USD||Precio: de 1 a 3 personas $110 USD||Precio:$25 USD por persona||Precio:$20 USD por persona|
|Persona adicional $10 USD||Persona adicional $10 USD||Transporte||Transporte(bus)|
|Transporte||Transporte||Guia Profesional||Guia Profesional|
|Chofer Privado||Chofer Privado||Duracion: 10 horas||Duracion: 06 horas|
|Duracion: 08 horas||Duracion:10 horas||Lugares a visitar:||Lugares a visitar:|
|lugares a visitar:||lugares a Visitar:||Mercado Artesanal Pisac||Tipon|
|Mercado Artesanal Pisac||Mercado Pisac||Pisac Ruinas||Pikillacta|
|Pisac Ruinas||Pisac Ruinas||Ollantaytambo||Andahuaylillas|
For any client booking a trek or train tour we can include the buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley tour when you book your Sacred Valley tour with us at least 3 weeks in advance. This offer is valid until the end of May 2013 and then again from Nov 2013 till April 2014. with If you also book a City tour in advance making this a small package we can give you LORETO BOUTIQUE HOTEL SPECIAL: when staying 4 nights a free Up-Grade to Delux rooms for the price of Standard ..... to get this offer you must quote it at the time of booking and payment is required in cash. This offer is only valid for accommodation dates from November 2013 to 20 April 2014.
From 20 April to July 1st if staying 4 nights and paying for Delux we can upgrade to Suite but again payment is required in cash.
Please book through this website but you must indicate your tour with Loreto Boutique Hotel in the appropriate section and quote the offer you want. www.loretoboutiquehotel.com
Pisacwith extensive important arquelogical site a top the mountain with strategic views along 3 valleys and traditional typical market below;
to see the famous Pacarictampu and Inca princess bath fountain.
- - Transporte
- - Chofer Privado.
- - 08 horas
Lugares a visitar
- - Chincheros.
- - Maras.
- - Moray.
- - Urubamba.
- - Ollantaytambo.
- - De 1 a 3 personas $80 USD.
- - Persona adicional $10 USD.
with his San Pedro colonial Church and extense Inca sanctuary This tour is a superb way to see the impressive Andes mountains rising up from the Sacred Valley which contains Inca temples, residences, altars, channels, carvings, tunnels/caves and the famous Intihuatana in towns such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros. For those who are not so interested in architecture the famous Pisac market is possible to brouse in for a couple of hours instead of visiting the ruins of Pisac, so you can emerse yourself in the culture and take a bit home with you in a delightful weaving, painting, carving or almost anything you can think of. Let the guide know that your preference is too stay in the market and they will organise a time and meeting place on their return to meet up with you before continuing on to Urubamba. For photographers, the beauty of the local people in their traditional dress, surrounded by the Sacred Mountains is a treasure to capture in stunning photos as they go about their daily colourful life .
Day 1: Cusco Sacred Valley Pisac Urubamba Ollantaytambo Cusco
At 8.20am meet at LORETO BOUTIQUE HOTEL office or transfer from your hotel at earlier time if coordinated. In a tourist bus, we travel from Cusco past Saqsaywaman & Tambomachay, over the mountains toward the Sacred Valley. We descend 1500 feet to the valley floor of the sacred Urubamba river and the village of Pisac where we will visit a traditional market and you can buy some local souveniers. We then drive up to explore the extensive ruins of Pisac with with stunning views over the valley. On the guided walk into the Citadel of Pisac you can observe temples, residences, altars, channels, carvings, tunnels/caves and the famous Intihuatana "The hitching post of the Sun", For those who would prefer to spend more time in the market instead of visiting the ruins, advise your guide so he can organise a time and place to pick you up when returning through the market.
We continue on to Urubamba where we stop for you to buy lunch. A further 30 mins drive takes us to Ollantaytambo surrounded by the sacred mountains, where we will again discover the magnificence of the Incan constructions, the amazing temple of the Sun, enormous blocks of rock perfectly carved and polished, stone water fountains, stairs, terraces and the beauty of the local people in their traditional dress, all surrounded by the sacred mountains and Valley of Patacancha and Willoq. On our return, we quickly visit the famous church and archeological site in Chincheros, arriving to Cusco at about 6.30-7:00pm.
What is Included:
- - Private bus.
- - English speaking tour guide.
- - Sites (approximate duration of visits).
- - Pisac market approx 25 minutes.
- - Visit of Pisac ruins approx 90 minutes.
- - Urubamba for lunch approx 45mins (30-45 soles Buffet lunch not Included )
- - Visit of Ollantaytambo approx 60mins.
- - Visit of Chincheros approx 30mins.
What is not Included:
- - Lunch in Urubamba Sacred Valley (30-45 soles)
- - Cusco Tourist Ticket (130 soles approx US$45*) includes
- - optional Cusco folk dances and music at Cusco Art Center. The
- - same ticket
- - can be used for City Tours. *Half price for students with ISIC card
- - You can also purchase a partial ticket which allows a one day visit of
- - just the 2 sites Pisac and Ollantaytambo if you are not planning to
- - visit any of Cusco sites.
We recommend that you bring
- Water bottle, camera, suncream, hat
- Rain jacket or rain poncho
- Money for lunch and souveniers
- Comfortable sturdy walking shoes or runners
- Cusco Tourist Ticket
- A warm clothes to return to Cusco
- If you going to stay in Cusco for only few days of more than a week
- we recommend you to get the Boleto Turitico "Tourist Ticket 10 Day" valid it cost 130 soles 4 sites in City Tour, 3 sites in the Sacred Valley plus Maras, Moray and Tipon, additionally they offer entrance to Museums.
- If you only will visit the Sacred valle y tour there is a partial Ticket valued in 70 soles.
- If you will do City tour with the 4 Inca sites you will need another partial Ticket valued in 70 soles too, so best to get the 10 day Tourist Ticket "Boleto Turistico" for 130 soles and is valid for 10 days.
- Note that to see Koricancha the temple of the sun there is another fee of 10 soles separately and 25 soles to visit Cusco Cathedral in a separate ticket.
- Few people know how nice and really interesting is visiting
- La Merced church and Convent near Calle Mantas, we recommend
- to visit it with his barroque patio with hundreds years of history.
- Also Inka Museum is not in this ticket and fee is 10 soles also
- highly recommended to visit it.
- Famous 12 Angle stones is in the way to San Blas big inca wall with
- nice stone artwork.
- Cusco Inka museum located just behide left main cathedral on first block of Calle del Almirante.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You could combine this tour with train to Aguas Calientes and accomodation this night to be able to see Machu Picchu for sunrise the following day. This program is called 2 DAY COMBO " Sacred Valley & Machupicchu " Special
- and is a combination of 2 tours, the Sacred Valley Tour and the Classic train tour to Machu Picchu and for those who only have 2 days for this tour rather than 3, it is a must!
- This tour can be booked just the day before in the office if we have a confirmed group, if you are unable to book in advance or are not booking any other tours with us.
- Our preference for people who are booking other tours with us is to book in advance so we can have everything organised and not use too much of your vacation time in cusco sitting around in a busy office.
- All we need is the date you request and your contact hotel and we can use your other tour as guarantee to hold your booking until you check in at the Cusco office.
Terms & Conditions
- Loreto Boutique TRAVEL CONDITIONS OF THE SACRED VALLEY TOUR 1. You must pay for your tour in full by 12:00 noon, 1 day before your departure. Payment of your balance in the Cusco Loreto Boutique OFFICE is requested in cash. US $ is easier but if you choose to pay in soles the rate charged is generally 3.0 soles = US$1 You can withdraw US$ or soles from the many ATM machines.
- 2. NOT INCLUDED: Lunch in Urubamba Sacred Valley (30-45 soles) Cusco Tourist Ticket (130 soles approx US$45*) includes optional Cusco folk dances and music at Cusco Art Center. The same ticket can be used for City Tours. *Half price for students with ISIC card You can also purchase a partial ticket which allows a one day visit of just the 2 sites Pisac and Ollantaytambo if you are not planning to visit any of Cusco sites.
- 3. CANCELLATIONS Cancelation of tour within 24 hours of departure incurs a loss of 15% of total tour cost if you are changing the tour to a alternative day or 30% of the tour cost for total cancellation. Cancelation of tour on the day of departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost.
- 4. LORETO BOUTIQUE HOTEL will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. LORETO BOUTIQUE HOTEL cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 5. LORETO BOUTIQUE HOTEL does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- 6. When paying the balance in Cusco, there will be a * 3% comission if you choose to use travellers cheques and a 5% comission for use of credit card. I have read and accept the conditions